Wouldn’t it be great to click a few buttons on your mlm lead generation software and have prospects flock to your opportunity? The good news is you can. But beware… most lead generation software is a waste of your hard earned money, your valuable time and is garbage can worthy.
“In this article I am going to share with you a few programs that have consistently worked for me to haul in leads as if I was using a bulldozer instead of a shovel. I’ll also share with you some truly miserable pieces of software that you’ll want to stay away from. “
MLM Lead Generation Software
The most frustrating thing about marketing your MLM/Direct Sales business online is struggling to get prospects to a presentation.
Many network marketers are sold the lie - all you need is traffic. You may be able to use some of the robots I’m about to share with you to generate leads. However, you cant follow up with your prospect – and have a real conversation – then it doesn’t matter if you have an army of T2 Robots doing your bidding – you’re not going to sell your widget and get a new recruit.
Your goal should be able to use software to find, sift and sort for you. That way, you’re only talking with the most qualified prospects – not tire kickers and look-e-loos.
Having said that, let me give you a good rule of thumb when choosing the appropriate software – stay away from any device, system or software that dumps your hyperlinks on junk sites in bulk. I personally know a guy who creates the same junk piece of software over and over again, re-labels it, and sells it to unsuspecting dupes.
The video always follows the same pitch format – the system will add your link to a rotator and start blasting it all over the net and you’ll magically make money. This is junk traffic at best.
Stay away from anything that you don’t control and know where the traffic is coming from. Why? because it would be impossible to join in a conversation. You’d be better off going to a supermarket and asking the person behind you in line ‘if they keep their options open to making money from home.’
What? You don’t want to do that? OK then, let’s look at some things that work.
Rich’s 2014 MLM Lead Generation Software Solutions
I don’t market recruiting software unless I can then also resell it as an affiliate. Each of these systems/software come
- MLM Recruit on Demand. Is a new contact management system (CMS) that delivers leads into CMS. These leads are other network marketers. You receive their contact info (name, phone and email). Video training is provided on how to contact these leads. As leads turn into ‘prospects’ you can update their information. This system will also send out emails on your behalf as the leads turn into prospects. For every person you refer to your capture page, 5 new leads are placed back into your CMS – thus making this an endless supply of leads. Now here is the big news. This only costs $15. It’s a one time payment paid directly to the affiliate.
- Automatic Lead Tools Now in it’s 5th season (previously Leadnet Pro) as leader in voice broadcasting and lead scraping (using a web-based extractor). Automatic Lead Tools can pull phone numbers and email addresses off of websites faster than most any program. The directories/search engines that can be scraped are: Bing, Google, Merchant Circle, Yelp, Craigslist and Backpage. You then clean up the extracted list (in a CSV file), upload it to the broadcast platform, insert a wave file (audio) and blast your message. In addition, ALT allows you to build simple video pages/webinars that can link out to your own sales funnel. The scrapers work great, but the lead capture pages.video pages are basic. Now that Automatic Lead Tools has taken over, they offer weekly training seminars. This is a great way to learn how to become a master. (it is an affiliate program as well – earn $400 per sale and $50 recurring monthly payments).
- The 297 Club. Instead of lead generation costing you money, why not flip the script and have it make you money? The 297 is a lead generation software suite that will do just that: several lead scrapers that collects email addresses, local addresses and phone numbers based on your search queries plus a record and send software that can be used the the exclusive voice broadcasting service that is included with the 297 Club. . The included voice broadcaster allows you to send TARGETED voice messages based on your search queries. It;s easier to operate then LNP but takes much longer to pull the leads and you dont have the flexibility to send voiceblasts on the fly (as you have to send in your lists). But, it’s simple to operate, you own the software, and no monthly fees. The cost: $297. The compensation is good as well: earn $200 per sale with only 1 passup.
- The 197 Club. It’s simple – fire up the software – choose a directory (like Youtube), fill in your name and email address and press play. The machine finds biz-op capture pages and fills them in on autopilot. You then can use the data collected to reverse market to other marketers. Is this grey hat? Yes. Does it work? Yes. Made by the same folks who created the 297 Club, this program also is a 1 up compensation. Sell one, get qualified then start earning instant $100 payments.
- Little Ticket to Wealth: Thousands of low cost leads (30 – 45 days old). Use for email marketing (email bulk sender included with top level), voice broadcasting, text message marketing and postcard marketing. Or, just pick up your phone and run them through a qualifying script.
MLM lead generation software should automate your tasks much like a washing machine does all the scrubbing and cleaning of your clothes. What matters most is the message behind the task, advertisement or connection.
PS. Want to work with Rich? I’ll teach you how to make $100′s – $1.000s a day. Click Here
I’ll see you on the beaches of the world!
- mlm lead generation software
- network marketing lead generation software
- LeadNet Pro
- Automatic Lead Tools
- Power Lead System review
- lead capture page sofware
- The 297 Club
- the 197 club