Jesus built one the largest downlines in human history. What skills did he use to accomplish such a feat?
Here’s a list of attributes of Jesus’ Network Marketing Skills
- He was always on the lookout for new disciples
- He mentored those willing to follow him
- Found disciples that most would reject (Roman soldiers, tax collectors, fishermen, and prostitutes).
- Fought against the hierarchy system of know-it alls
- Stood out from the crowd: Broke some rules (eating on the Sabbath), was labeled ‘crazy’, laughed at, and mocked.
- Used parables and stories to illustrate concepts instead of facts, numbers and charts
- Could stick to a plan and regularly sought help, followed his upline when his flesh wanted to pass.
- Rested himself even when he was being hounded to keep on teaching
- Kept moving from town to town in an effort to recruit more people
- Focused on the inside rather than outside
- Taught that loving money will be empty in the end
- Told his disciples to go and recruit. In fact, they could do greater things then him.
Jesus, the original network marketer
PS. Want to network with Rich? Click Here