Is Easy Cash Code a Scam?
Are you about to be swindled, cheated, deceived, tricked, duped, hoodwinked, and double-crossed out of $18? That is the question I'll answer regarding in this Is Easy Cash Code a Scam? blog post.
There are two key factors you must look at before you can label an opportunity a scam:
- Are the products legit?
- Does the advertising live up to the hype?
I've already covered the products in my post Easy Cash Code Review - the products are legit and worth 10x what is being charged. In this blog post, we'll take a look at the actual the advertising banners and the copy-writing and see if it rings true with the system. My answers may surprise you.
- There is a blueprint for generating daily commissions on auto-pilot
- Newbies making up to $500 a day
- Discover How a High School Drop-Out Went From Living On Food Stamps and Working Dead-End Jobs to Earning $200-$300 Per Day From Home!
- Discover How You Can Make Up To $587 Per Day Guaranteed!
Let's examine each of these:
- The blueprint: This is a 10+ Hours of Training That Will Help You Become A Marketing Expert and Make Money Online. You also have capture pages, 30 day email sequence, mastermind group and
- Auto-pilot? In order to get daily commissions, you would have to advertise daily. The system only works when you work. You and your advertising are the auto-pilot. I think sometimes people get the idea they don't have to work to make money. That would be wrong.
- High school dropout story? The video sales letter doesn't mention anything about that. There is a college student who made $700 and a few other ladies and couple of guys who had success from day one. There is also a reference to Reginald Stinson making $10k with the program in a few weeks. But no mention of him being a high school drop out.
- Up to $587 Guaranteed? A guarantee to me is a promise in writing the assurance that certain conditions will be fulfilled. No one can guarantee you that if you join that you're guaranteed to make money. The only thing I can guess would be a guarantee is that if you make a sale - it goes to you directly. No middle-man. So, in that sense, it's guaranteed. But, in my opinion - the headline is a little misleading.
Is Easy Cash Code a Scam?
What attracted me to ECC was that it is a funded proposal, multiple streams of income, invaluable training and amazing online software (SMS Pro and IM Phenom).
I understand ECC has made 10s of thousands of dollars with it. But, it's a little too cheesy for me. So, what I did was use the product (IM Phenom) to create a capture page and video sales letter that I created based on the Easy Cash Code flagship product (SMS Pro).
I then added my course Mobile Marketing Code as a bonus for anyone who joined me or any of my reps. Basically, I teach you how to use the outstanding SMS Pro system (text messaging) that is a $67 upsell in ECC.
- In the first 8 weeks of working the program I recruited 71 personally sponsored reps!
- I average about a $100 per recruit!
- I work this part-time
- My reps are beggining to show up on the leaderboard alongside me.
- 16 of the 71 reps have joined me in other affiliate products.
Easy Cash Code is not a scam. It has produced sales, new recruits and provided extensive training for myself and my team mates. I have a unique approach that capitalizes on the SMS Pro by teaching text message and SMS marketing - which is my course Mobile Marketing Code that normally sells for $197. If you decide to join Easy Cash Code with me, you'll get the course for free. Get the details now.